Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How exciting..

An actual real live snow day. It happened here folks, in this very city.... they actually shut down the public education system, and declared it a snow day.

It was a good idea... from my perspective at least. I have had two cups of tea, some toast, dolled up the princess doll in her fine winter wear, and am listening to the fine rock and roll sounds of Mr. Guitarman himself, Superson.

That Superson of mine. He's a bit of a trouble wizard I'd say. Last night at 10:00 he announces that he has a science test to study for. This is after him and his friend coming over and playing on his X.B.O.X. that he bought with his own money. Then, having his neighbour friend come over where they jacked around on U.TUB.E for a while, until they eventually made it outside at 10:00, and he was running around with no coat on, and it's HAPPILY snowing a million flakes a second... and to add to it... that Superson of mine has had a cold since probably Nov/Dec, but it's more like a wicked cough.. which I have been holding off doing anything about since I keep hoping it is going away... as it seems to come and go, or more like move around from his head to his chest. So now... after that... he has lost his X.BO.X privileges. For a long time. He just got it last week. I feel ike I should pack it up and return it... for no other reason than the fact that it is going to collect dust from now until June.

But now.. Mr Boredom Superson has left his electric guitar for the livingroom, where the piano is.. and will now spend the next 30 minutes or so fiddling around with all his music that he knows. This is all good... I just wish he would practice the music that he supposed to practice.

It has stopped snowing now. It should start raining any minute.. as that is what it does around here. I have to get myself organized so I can take some snowy shots before it all turns to slush.

So... is it so wrong to be shopping for an even better lense for the camera.. since I have had it for a month now? Is that just so wrong? Bear season will upon us before we know it.. and I would like to be ready for them when they wake up... Isn't that a pleasant thought... fresh out of a long winter nap, and there is someone waiting for you in your kitchen, with bright lights and big smiles... would one be so happy about that... I am not to sure. Oh well... I will keep hunting for a good deal.. and then take close ups of tree branches... how about that?

No comments: