Wednesday, January 02, 2008

the ghosts among us

for a 1365 square foot rancher... this house sure has it's fill of being cold.

It is cold right now!

I probably could turn he heat up... but then again.. I could also add a layer of sweater to me as well.

I have many ghosts haunting me at the moment.

The ghost of last year... reminding me of all the things that I should be acomplishing this week. And this week is already turning into Thursday.. and I am quickly running out of time.

I am glad the dish ghost is in the kitchen right now rattling plates and glasses. HE isa very good dish ghost.

I have the late night ghost that comes to me at 2:10 in the morning and asks me why the rain is slanting sideways onto the houses windows. That would be the boy.. the boy that never sleeps at night. I told him Iam taking away all of his electronics, and turning off the breakder to his room, and adding a lock.. just to keep him in bed, in the dark.... and hopefully sleeping. I will have to remember to take away his rechargeable flashlight as well.

There is also the stuffed ghost... stuffed ghosts everywhere... just filtering about the home randomly... on occasion they even follow the PIP around, and even better straight into her room.

The laundry room ghost only cast shadows across the space when I enter the room. That is all.

~~~~~
I know... I am going to find the heating pad and crank it up..... that should make me warm... if only a little!

No comments: