Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I like this new speed...

The other day the internet world shut down on me again. I was most unhappy with my predicament, as it cuts me off on all the bits and pieces of reading that I like to do. (check out Charlie Russell... and what he does...)

The issue was this.... I could see that my connection was perfectly happy... I was completely connected to the big world out there... the problem was telus had me connected to someone elses port, which kept me from getting me to the big big world.

It only took 5 phone calls and about 4 hours of sitting on hold, and talking to people to get the whole thing sorted out. Not bad in the scale of an average lifetime... (since that is what I had to scale it to.. because of the COMPLETE waste of time it took for me to continue to call them back).

I thought my non-working internet might of had something to do with the off-beaten-track letter that I wrote in regards to where exactly my telephone/internet bill was..... because after all they are a telecommunications company. I quizzed them whether or not they knew my new email address yet... (since it was registered with them...)

No comments: