Friday, January 04, 2008

the comittment

A calendar is a committment.

A three hundred and sixty five day committment. What happens if you decide that you are not up to the committment... how do you back out of a calendar? I like everything that I own to be on one calendar; there can be no comminication tranference, NOTHING!

I have had to settle for a larger than usual yearly calendar... I hope I haven't bought the wrong one... and will feel the wrath of it for the next year. I had to buy something different... out of my comfort zone... something that would work for me on all levels... as you know.. there are new rules to the calendar committment that came along with a new year.

I have no walls to hang a calendar on... yet. They are far to new to begin marking up. I do not have counter space where I wish for a calendar to sit, as I do not want my new counter tops taken up with "crap & all it's collectibles", I have a spot in mind... but I have not secured the location as yet, and I am not certain that I really would like my committment to remain in this iffy location. SO... for the next year I have taken on the utmost of challenges... to HAUL around a slightly larger version of an organzier. It is scary people... very scary. I must remember that this is my bible, and it must be with me at all times. Hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooo, what is the name of the new blog, or is it a secret?????????

Chastity said...

New blog, what new blog???

As for calendars, good luck with the organizer. I am really bad about losing things, so my calendar must remain stationary. I have mine on the side of my fridge held by some pretty heavy duty magnet clasp thingys.