Friday, January 11, 2008

So...

On the scale of whats really important, and what isn't, this is important to me for the moment...... that boy of mind is dealing with a very sore hand....after kicking and punching three boards to finally get his black belt.

I am very happy for him... it has been a long time coming for a boy that really doesn't like Tae Kwon Do at all... even the smallest of ways.

Pictures next week... after I download and pick through some.. by then he should actuallyhave his black belt.

It's real, even though the Tae Kwon Do might be fake.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations to G| for getting his black belt. He went for it and he did it! Way to go.
I am feelin for your girl with her long legs and growing feet. Its tough being tall and beautiful sometimes. Dont ask me how I know! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations to the man!!!