Thursday, September 20, 2007

welll since I am here..

I should probably write something.

I met Hamstersons teacher tonight. She is blond, I didn't take her for blond. She claims to be getting used to his sense of humour. She also states that the class waits for his sense of humour to arise many times during the day, so she is getting used to him.

I met the girls teacher. She is an interesting sort. Quiet & seemingly uncomfortable with a familiar face. (me). The girl quite likes her. The classroom was a bit of a boring sight, but there is time for change, afterall it is only September.

Onto other things, as the previous was just boring.....

Well folks, it is official... the husband is rather nuts. I am no longer queen of nutland, as he has reigned himself king of nutland.

The kitchen cabinets have been installed, and they are looking rather fancy. The husbandman had some complaints. The freakshow himself took apart some cabinets that were just assembled yesterday, because they were slightly crooked. He wears me out with his quirks...

AND.. even less exciting events...

The girl went to be bed earlier under a certain amount of protest. It's not that she didn't want to go to bed.. it was the fact that she had a fight with a "mop" (AKA moth), and lost the battle, it just fluffled off somewhere else, and she was convinced it was laying in wait in her room.. and was going to one by one take out her stuffed animals.

I have to say that Pip of mine looked exceptionally beautiful today. She was in a cream coloured shirt that had a slight ruggle around the neck line. Her hair was just free and blowing, with a loose part to the side. Of course she rounded off the outfit with a skirt that she has been wearing since last year, and it looked to be sitting in her drawer since last year, but really it wasn't. I noticed at the end of the day that the wrinkles had disappeared only slightly. I forgave her skirt wrinkles, because from the waist up she was looking absolutely charming.

This reminds me of an incident with beautifulness from last week. That Pip of mine had the cutest perkiest blond ponytail that one girl alone could ever own. To add to the cuteness she had on a pink T-shirt and a pink pair of shorts. Of course attached to that was a longed legged tanned single nose freckled crazy 10 year old girl. We were running late for school and decided to err on the side of caution and drive the girl to school, as she would have stopped traffic with her cuteness... I kid you not. I wished I could have been half that cute when I was her age.
No really, this is the truth......

It's late...and I have no cream... it's a PRO-D day tomorrow for the kids. I love to drink coffee on PRO-D days... I might even go to the coffee store instead....not sure why, but I am thinking that I might. OH.. and to add... I threw in a trick question to the girls grade 5 teacher... I asked her what they were working on tomorrow on the PRO-D day... she said "lots of stuff". Well there you have it folks.. once again... tax dollars at work.. doing "stuff".

I will go and rest my painful eyes, and hurting head. It's just one of those things.

I have to be awake to watch the news with my favourite weather man Mark Madriga... who told lies today, and listen to the sounds of Chris Carter the marketwatcher... you have to love global news....

No comments: