Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This is....

Totally bugging the shit out of me.

I swore up and down, left and right, that I would not look past my front yard at the chaos that happens further than my driveway.

This weeks torment is the good neighbours tenant that had a party two weekends ago. There are two bags of empty booze containers that are sitting at the edge of the driveway. There are bits of broken glass sitting beyond the bag. It was garbage day today, and the bags are still there.

So... I am wondering what can I do to to get it cleaned up. I am thinking of planting a sign in the middle of the night....."Bottle clean up service not available in this area".

I am about (__________)this close to doing it.

My book is calling, I must leave now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on now, the direct approach is best. How about "Clean up the juvenile deliquent's mess before a child cuts his artery open with it".