Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weeks are rushing by...

I am currently sitting here in the deep and dark dusty livingroom trying to come up with an October Agenda. I have most of it spelled out, so hopefully it wont be a bust. It is tricky trying to keep all of the people happy in the group, I am only successful only a bit of the time. See it helps that the other half of the time another couple of people are happy. If I were to take a poll at the end of the month, most people might be happy some of the time.

How can this be the last week of September... I am sure I was just waiting for September to begin, and now it is ending... I think there is a song out there.. but I have been awake the whole time, I just know it.

So I found some kitchen furniture today... I am surely going to buy it. I think the latest slogan is "do not pay until 2012". That suits me just fine, and I am think I am going to do just that! I'll take the husbandman to see the high quality furniture on Friday, as it is his day off.. and I am suspecting he might just take the day off, especially since he seems to be having more bad hair days than me, and I have three and a half times more hair than him... oh, and with the knowledge that he told me he was no longer in a hurry to continue on with the kitchen, as the big stuff is now done, he will complete it at his leisure, so we continue to play the waiting game. GOD.. this is really turning out to be a waiting game I think.

Work was very nice this weekend. That is all about that. It was nice, and including that it was a good bunch to work with... yes, a hard working bunch of people... that was a bonusfilled nice.

I am having front tooth issues. It seems to just teeter on the perfect position, and then sinks back, just when I think that it will sit stable. I don't eat apples, and I do not eat carrots, for fear that it will just pop right out.

I coloured my hair the other day. I was happy with the results, not too wretchedly dark, and yet dark enough to make it look like my hair isn't full of grey, which it is, or at least I think it is. Grey hair, ick, crooked teeth, ick.... see.. I really am a fake!

I have to send yet another book back to the library tomorrow. I made it through six chapters, but it was only a two week loan. Two weeks just isn't enough.. or more of the problem is that I haven't found the time to find two weeks within that two week time frame... anyways.. I am onto another book that I special ordered, so hopefully I will have some luck with that one.

So the husbandman wasn't sure if he was up to going to do an overtime call this evening. I told him this morning that he would be fine. He told me that he would make that call once he made it out of bed, if and when he might be able to make it out of bed, and felt that he could stand. I told him he would be fine. I think I said it in a rather believable voice, as he eventually went to do the overtime job. I am highly empathetic. ( Oh really, I am .....). I should write NOW, that the underpressure kitchen prep is now past us.. and everyday I monitored the crazy husbandman for wrecked back syndrome, and everyday, despite how shitty he may have felt, stood up straight out of bed in the morning, and carried on to work. He is such a good boy... and now that the pressure of the job is over... his back has started acting up, and he looks all apishlike...I have him hot on the trail of MSM (some herbal anti-inflammatories)... as I can't have him stopping now... now that kitchen is looking all good and fancy and such....not that I am going to use it for anything.

The potatoe/ciabatta bun thing is going well. Tomorrow we will back onto baked potatoes.. I can't wait!

Well... I have a book that is waiting, make that books, many many books.. I will go read something now...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Have you misplaced your camera in all the kitchen mess?
It must be so, otherwise you would be sporting proof of a new and fancy kitchen in the form of visual pixilation!
I am just going to have to come over there myself and se with mine own eyes. How about Wednesday morning?