Sunday, September 16, 2007

Freaky Sunday

OK.

There are days that I just do not care to go to work, well I do not know this until I get there. Too many things take place, none of which happens to me, but somehow the things that go on get me involved.

I am people's sounding board.

IN some cases, like today, I am the voice of reason.

HOLY smokes I wish I wasn't.

Tensions fly high, and I am the silent party that calms the frothing seas.

People don't realize this about me... well, those that I work with that is.

Today I managed to circumvent nothing short of a mounting disaster... similar to a volcano erupting.

For now I have popped a cork on impending doom.

There will be fall out... and hopefully the waves of disaster will have lessoned by next Saturday when I return to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, more details please!

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

sounds like you had a lot of bears, we saw three bears in three days on a trip, we also went up Howe Sound and past Whistler (can't stand the place) and on to Lillooet and back to the Okanagan.
What a mess highway 99 is with the constuction, of course, when it is all done, people will still die on that road, most of the way will be single lane with passing lanes, then the cars will race to gain 30 seconds.... madness