Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Party on...

So... I did some things today, just a small bunch, but it was stuff.

I managed to get the renter guy to pick up his broken booze bottles. I plopped a sign on top of the mess that read "Clean Me UP!".

I did many useless tasks today which amounted to not a whole heck of a lot, but were important to do all the same.

I even managed to cut the front lawn, which included a fight with the lawn mower. I introduced it to many fowl words, of which they all fell out of my mouth, and directed them toward it. I tried to weed wack, but that little electrical machine and I don't get along too well, so I hissed at it too, and then eventually gave up. I fixed the front garden, and had to water, yes water....despite the rain and the damp, this piece of garden requires watering.

I moved onto washing my car. Now it's all shiny and indigo blue looking again, however; it doesn't help that I have to travel down a dirty and dusty and mucky road to get to piano and to see the (now non-existant) bears.

I put myself to the torture test this evening and went to a Park Association Meeting. OMG!!!!! is that crap every boring!!!!! Thank god for the cups of coffee.....I did chuckle at the enthusiasm of one of the members. Now he was very enthusiastic. There was a whole bunch of chatter about almost non-existant happenings, which completely bored me. There was supposed to be a slideshow presentation, but when they dropped the slides all over the table, I knew that was a bust.

I am currently reading a large text book of which I have no interest in. I am hoping to see it to the end..... and there is a big hope in that.

Must go read... or something.....

1 comment:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Hi, I am down here at Susans and this is the first chance I have had to go see if I could see any bears near the blueberries at Minikada, Of course, just like you say on your blog, they have gone away until next year now the blueberries are done. But we had a nice walk and enjoyed being out in the sunshine today(friday 28th)
Dave Whalley