Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday tales...

The adventuring continues... perhaps I will drag my camera out and about with me, and take some photos of the details. Of course that is if you want to see pictures of inside grocery stores and other useless tasks of the day.

Things that I really want to do...

GO BUY SAND! Yes, bags of sand. I have a very bad section of lawn that is in dire need of some attention to the moss problem. I am going to peel back the carpet of moss and replace it with sand.

I would like to dig out a tree/bush that has fallen over in the front yard. I would like it gone! (And not the chincy cherry tree that I have complained about before) I think I have to wait for the weather to warm up a tad to do that... but we are heading into the spring season... so I am just itching to get going!

No comments: