Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Some things are working...




I got my computer back yesterday. I took it away to have the pictures files retrieved. I have about 30,000 photos to work through. I don't have actually 30,000 photos, BUT any picture that my computer looked at was retrieved. I can't figure out why it brought some photos, and left out a whole whack of others. I can not connect the files to get them to open. I have 650 files in the Kodak Easyshare, which I can see, but I can do nothing to retrieve them. Well, I have to be happy that I have had some restored... like these oldies! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan said...

YAY!! I am so happy for you. Now just alot of work to organize them all!

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Tut tut, always back up your work, its a good idea to make extra disks and give them to a relative or friend to keep