Friday, February 02, 2007

The Music Machine.

I need to take my computer away, and get the little picture problem taken care of. Two years of pictures are currently floating about in the "tower", and I can not find them. I am having some problems with taking apart all of the cords and mayhem that exists behind a computer terminal.

You see, it's all about the music. I can't help it. I have built my lists of music, of course right now being mostly Neil Diamond, (which I have to admit was Russ's favourite music of the time), so I am having a hard time giving up the thought of going a day without Neil. Oh, I most certainly have a CD player, but it doesn't work like the computer works. This computer of mine is right hot when it comes to playing music. It's almost like Nick off of CSI, but in an inanimate way.

No comments: