Wednesday, February 28, 2007

the Pip and I

As I was cruising through the local newspaper articles the other day, I spotted something. It had great interest to me. There was a slideshow presentation at the library. Just try and guess what the pictures were of. You are all a bunch of cracker jacks!!

Bears, bears, and more bears. They were fascinating. The fellow had slides of grizzlies, black bears, KERMODE bears, and polar bears. There were even a few pictures of wolves thrown in for good measure. I am not certain that I would brave his style of bear watching, but I guess it's all what you get used to. He is just more advanced, and carries a bigger lense.

The Pip and I enjoyed it, even if we missed the first hour of American Idol. That's what video machines are for I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been missing a fair bit of American Idol lately!

Glad you guys had fun!

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

You are not missing much by missing American Idol, most of the TV stuff is rubbish, on the other hand your bear slide show would have been of great interest to me.

Susan said...

Dont pay any mind to Mr Outhouse, hes full of s---! He is a total TV Snob!