Friday, February 02, 2007

Celebration of sorts.

The stalker sister, my wisdom filled brother, my crazy pull tab sister in law, and the mother that leads us all astray and I went out for lunch today. We all had a toast to Russ (aka our dad, and husband). Mind you, I didn't drink beer, as I never drink beer, but Russ always did.

Cheers to an interesting character that helped shape who I am to this day. I learned many lessons from him in my younger years, and interestingly it was his own predicaments that he found himself in that helped me to learn what not to do in life. His life lessons were based on pure practice, and little theory.

I miss his practical jokes, humerous antics and kinda sorta crooked smile. I miss other things, but that will wreck the happy celebration of sorts.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Cheers Mr.M

He wont mind me toasting him with milky tea!