Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oh ... is that what it is.

The other day I took some frozen fruit out of the freezer. I left it on the counter to let it thaw, and I was going to do great things with it. Yes, I believe very great things. It is still sitting there. I guess great things didnt come it's way. Now I am thinking that I can smell something a bit off in the 1365 square foot rancher. I believe that the bowl of fruit will have to re-incarnate into something greater outside in the food converter.

In other great things that I got to:

I made a blueberry milkshake the other day with vanilla soymilk. It was quite tasty, and I left the rest of it in the fridge, for later. Later never came. The husbandman spotted a large river of purple just about to leap to the next shelf in the refridgerator. He cleaned it all up, and dumped the rest of the river of purple that remained in the blender down the sink. Just my luck.

Things for later:

I will try and create some form of chaos for the husbandman to rescue today. This certainly keeps my level of creativity peaked to ensure adequate response from the silent husbandman.

1 comment:

Susan said...

If you change your background, be aware that you will looses all your links and any other features you added to the basic layout. You can save your aoriginal to add things back into your new tamplate, but what a hassel! I love your blog, but if you want to go to all that trouble.... remember, if you make a mess of it, husbandman wont come cleaning up after you!