Friday, February 23, 2007

so inspired.

The hair needed cutting badly. BADLY I say. I jumped in the shower this morning, threw on clothes and a fresh coat of lipstick & drove the newly hair cutted daughter to school, full of her antibiotics in tow, and away I went to my favourite hair cutter place, where they do no harm, not only to your hair, but to your pocketbook! I am now sporting a shorter version of crazy hair. A grand success to myself I say!

So, I have had some troubles the past number of days. I thought that the haircolour makers had suddenly stopped making my hair colour. I was actually fretful & fearful & in complete dismay. I thought I was going to have to buy a new whole new brand, and a whole new colour and strike out on my own once again into the land of "colouring one-o-one". Interestingly enough my memory contacted my brain at the exact moment I was looking at a new brand, and I realized that the number & branch of hair colour that I was searching for was the one that I quit using last year. "Oh, there's my girl and the matching number over there" I said to myself outloud. Just as I was thanking my brain outloud one of my old neighbours just happened by. She looked up to see the idiot chatting away to herself, and BOOP, it was me.

It's not even 2:00 in the afternoon and I am cut and coloured all in one day. OH MY GOD! I am truly the pokiest person around when it comes to cutting and colouring. BUT not today... hmm, I will now go and unveil the towel on my head and see what the colour is that I actually came up with...

No comments: