Monday, February 26, 2007

So..... what's for dinner?

Chicken parmesan with penne pasta in a tomato sauce. Very easy to do actually.

I love you Costco.

In other things that have little incidence in life:

I wrote a letter to Oprah the other day. She hasn't got back to me yet. I will wait for her call. I complained about her Colin Cowie episode and the fact that it was RAW-RAW fest about the man. It was embarressing to watch!

I am currently trying to decide on what book I am going to start tonight. I am so glad the Vampire books are through. They were getting a bit tiring, considering that things were always dead and all.

The Pip said something very inspirational yesterday. I was quite impressed. I wish I could remember what she said, it might come to be, but probably not before the end of this post.

I have quit obsessing about my lost pictures. I have to go with the very fact that they are indeed LOST!

I have decided that I need to wake up earlier on Sundays. There is a great vitamin show that takes place about 0530 in the am... and if I could just lie there and listen to what the newsy people are busy telling me, it may be of some worth! Instead I wake up at 0600, and am too stupid to hear what they are telling me between the alarm and my lapses in wake time.

I wish I could find my yearly planner. I have currently lost it. So currently, I am lost. I hope I find it before my next dentist appointment.... I am not sure which will happen first, finding the date book, or realizing the day previous by the reminder phone call.

It's almost time to put dinner in the oven. It sure can be a lot of work pressing the "start" button on the oven. The pressure terrifies me.

In other distracting thoughts:

I have listened to my favourite "Holly holy" about a dozen times now. I am still very much liking it... how about you??? it's a raise your hands in the air and sway kind of song.... it's an over the top american idol show in your own home, quite run really. AND... if you plunk it on your Media Player, you can just keep repeating it over and over again with one click of your favourtie mouse!

I didn't get any pictures of the snow today. I wasn't in an exciting enough location to get the correct shot. The footwear didn't quite work well with the snowfall either.

I have the gas people dropping by in the next week or two to double check where our gas lines are located. I am very much wanting to rip out all of our shrubs and bushes, and other things green that line the front of our house. I am tired of this landscape. It is old and it is boring. Things that I can absolutely identify with. These shrubs are about to go through a mid life crisis, and become evicted from their comfortable resting spots. Hopefully all going well I wont rupture gas lines and have my very own mid life crisis while flying over the homes on the cresent. That wont be pretty.

Speaking of pretty. I did a doubly good job on the haircolouring. I am most impressed with my very natural fake haircolour haircolouring event. HOLLY HOLY on that note~! YAH! ( OK, inside joke on that one... if you have dowloaded the "holly holy" that I keep going on and on and on about.. you would so get the "YAH" part. I trust that you know this).

It feels good to yammer away like this... I haven't yammered in a while. I usually yammer with numbers, as in I have my list of details that I must perform all in the timeline from yesterday. Oh man, I am a yesterday yammerer.

I warned my group members today that I have sent away for some "art therapy" books. Not that I am an art therapist... but I am looking for some art like things to do with the group. It is doubly risky due to the fact that some of the people have lost their dominant hands and must use their adopted dominant hands to participate. I am really thinking of doing some hand painting. I think it would be good. I don't think they would like my "holly holy" song to be blaring, and then having me yell "YAH" when I see great things coming from them. On second thought....

I have now decided that I need an early morning intervention to get my personality cracklin". ( I am now listening to cracklin rosie.... by Mr. Neil Diamond himself.... try it, you'll like it!) Or, maybe some oxygen may help. I just dont synapse, at all. Vitamins and a hot & intoxicating cup of lemon water... that might do something.... Ah, Suddenly I See... that will do it. (Thank you KT Tunstall for helping me out with that one!)

In other things that I see:

I see that it is light out, and it's 6 PM. I like the light, it's refreshing. This is old news, I have written about this before.... but then as KT is busy singing.... "why the hell it means so much to me.... suddenly I see......"

On that note I should go, and float throught the kitchen and clean it up... because now Micheal is singing to me... "save the last dance for me...." besides... dinner is almost ready!

No comments: