Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Love the blue sky.

It's sunny outside yet again oh yae
That for certain would make a great day.
Except for the fact that there were some issues..
about some little girl that couldn't put on her shoes.
Someone must have heard me yelling from there...
I practically lost my lungs as I ripped out my hair.
But not to be lost, the day is still young...
of course there's the issues with my sweet young son..
I won't even bother to try and explain,
That's an endless tale that goes on again and again.
But on a good note.. which I am able to write,
I added a fax machine via the computer last night.
This hi-tech addition will make a difference of sorts,
Of course not for the girl and the boy reports...
But, for now it is sunny, and a beautiful day,
I'll work hard to keep it that way.

No comments: