Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Living on the edge...

My hands hurt...from the vigorous raking in my backyard. There are many needles from the trees that have to be raked, so I can grow some grass, after I get rid of the moss as well, and it warms up, in another month.. but I have to rake NOW! And... I have never heard of such things like gloves, or soft handled rakes... no, not me. So now today, any attempts to play the piano will end up with a zero pleasant factor coming from the keyboard. Unless of course I make up some ditty about being stiff and sore.

Of other useless info being passed around the screens across the world... the little single Elpmeister dog of ours is playing with the kids in the backyard, with a ball.. on a leash mind you. This of course makes me nervous... since she is not allowed to be out and about doing things all crazy and dog like.. I do however think that she is getting used to be the only dog in the house... and the rank of queen, she surey isn't.. and she appears to be showing a great amount of fear when the boy keeps reading his speech to me over and over again.. which is about the dogs, and he keeps yelling PRANCE, PRANCE at the beginning of his speech. With that amount of name calling I think she may have thought this freedom bubble has burst. Luckily today, the boy did his speech at school.. so the sudden jerking of her head will simmer down... now that the name calling is done.

No comments: