Friday, February 18, 2005

Brace me...

Today is the day...because the calendar tells me so. This day has been long off in coming, but has arrived with staggering efficiency. Thank you for that.

The big question is... do I make coffee before I go.. or buy it. There is no line up at my house for coffee.. that may be a possible solution to the question.

I have a list of things that I need to remember for today.. one of them is not the digital camera that I have been needing to purchase, that will have to be put on the urgent list. Speaking thinking / writing of urgent lists.. I have decided.. because Mr. Husbandman doesn't have a comment in the situation.. that I am going to purchase a trampoline this year for the children... that has been upped on the "urgent" and "to do" list. But both of these are not for today though.

Today is something completely different.

I've braced myself for today.. thought about it, pondered it, took a ride back in time, I even double checked the calendar. There's no getting around it... The Boy goes for braces... and the good and kind mother that I am... is taking him on a Pro-D Day... nice and early. There is something to be said for consistancy..!

No comments: