Sunday, February 20, 2005

I believe it's summer.

It's magical as to the how the weather dictates people's moods. I think people smile more in the sunny weather... like now. I watched people drive by smiling, while I was out for my walk with the Pipster as she rode her bike... although I could have been mistaken... the smiles could have been squints from the low-lieing sun. Even though it's February... it might as well be summer... summery things are happening... like washing vehicles, mowing lawns and BBQ's. Of course non-summery things are happening in my home.. such as cooking a pot full of rice and an oven load of chicken. That equates to more of a horror show. I may even figure out something colourful to go with this fine food delivery. Thinking of delivery.. what I really want is for Mr. Sushi-man to come and visit me... that's what I really want. He wont be returning until tomorrow, so in the meantime chicken and rice is as good as it gets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

here wintery things are happening like, blankets and 2 pairs of socks and ice and mittens.