Monday, February 22, 2010

And so today...

being a beautiful BRIGHT super SUNNY Monday!

Is absolutely lovely!

I can still see the lovely fresh cut lines from the back lawn being mowed on Friday, of course they look like frozen lines along the grass... because that is exactly what it is... lovely and cold.

I have a couple of small FEATS to perform....

Like read a book for the book club on Wednesday.

(THIS IS A MUST!) I "believe" my bottom end it gonna grow over the next two days... because this book is KINDA big... and I am going to have to sit for a great number of hours to get this job done.

AND...in the event that I am completely failing to read my book I know I will resort to my next hot ticket item: I must figure out a way of getting this family on a vacation. A hot destination point. Something tropical. Something that involves taking planes, or ships, or using our passports and our tax returns. You know, something extremely useful!

In the meantime... I will mail away the fusspots camera battery... you know.. just in case we need to use her camera or something.

No comments: