Monday, February 15, 2010

Tic TAC attack.

I have been eating  TIC TACs for about two weeks.

It has been heavenly... lovely white sparky balls of goodness.

YESTERDAY I indulged with some green spearmint tic tacs. They were lovely green pellets of happiness.

THIS evening I have downed a container.... and it looks like I am needing a second...

I believe I am suffering from a Tic Tac Attack.

Scarey business here people... very scarey business.

(Included in this very scarey business would be the fact that the PIP and I just finished her math homework... and there is the UNwritten rule in this homeland... that I do not help her with her homework)....

Perhaps I should have an alcohol attack instead... as we have both come out of this alive!

1 comment:

Chaos is my Life said...

You and my girl both....major "Tac" addicts!