Thursday, October 16, 2008

doubleklunka

I have a department worth of clothing items that need to be returned. Slowly over the course of time things have been acquired, and have somehow been semi-wrong. I have a shopping bag growing with miscellaneous bills roaming about inside. If I don't get to returning things soon I could open up a brand new once sold variety store. Perhaps I can get the husbandman to build me a little shack on wheels.... wait... isn't that what a trunk sale is?

I have got some adventures which I need to adventure to.. but I am thinking that the adventures are not going to happen, I would venture to guess. The Pipenzadoll is at home with a sore throat again.... and I am waiting on what the lab has to say about her throat swab.. ... in the meantime the antibiotics that the doc prescribed but told me not to fill, and wait for the results is busily sitting in my fridge at the moment. She's had two doses, and in a couple of days if they call and tell me that the swab is negative, or they don't call at all, or if she continues to not do well... then she will come off them. Rules are wierd.

It was a close call with the recycling people this morning... they started at the WRONG end of the street, which meant I didn't get the double pick that is ever so convenient when you live on a crescent. I did manage to squeeze in the extra basket of recyclables. See, it's tragically hard being boring... because you have to obscess over idiotic incidences of life, meaning managing the monster recycler inside of me. So, what do you do with your coffee grounds?

Well, must go make decisions about a pair of runners now....

3 comments:

Susan said...

The reason they say to wait for the results, is that if she doesnt have a bug which is sensitive to the script she will have to come off it... Which will lead to resistance on the bugs behalf! This is how superbugs develop. A couple of days of antibiotics help them develop resistance!
But then, I am sure you know that!
I hope she feels better soon.

Deanna said...

Yes... yes... yes... I know that. Superbugs are the direct result of drs handing out scripts to everyone without knowing what the results are first. the PIP is on the mend... so good guess on the docs part.

Chastity said...

O how I hate returning things. I'd almost rather just eat the cost, but I'm too cheap for that.