Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Better a stew than a pickle.

I am queen of the house today.

It's a beautiful day outside, which I have already enjoyed... and all afternoon I have been in a pickle about a stew. I finally dumped the meat in the crockpot, and am hoping that it will taste like something later. I haven't sorted out when to put the carrots and potatoes in... but surely it should be soon. ON top of that ultimate quest I have made some super easy for the idiotl in me peanutbutter cookies. I had to add chocolate chips.... every cookie should have chocolate chips in it. There is no arguing that.

I am going to have to break it to my boy when he gets home that I wish for him to cut the grass. I think he might have other plans......other than his piano teaching session for today. (He is helping a little guy down the street gain some momentum in the piano department....which is quite cute!).

Must go remove cookies from oven now.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

What a coincidence...I made stew in my crockpot for dinner yesterday, and it was great. I've been making peanut butter cookies like crazy lately too, as I found the easiest recipe EVER...so good.