Friday, October 17, 2008

Ok so...

I'm over the trauma of the book. Read it....

So nto more things that are way less important:

I went to the mall again today. Some days I dislike the mall. It is just annoying. There was a sale on bras... which is great... except the bra department is a mess, and there's a line up for the change room. I should leave, but then I have to go to another store just to figure out if there is a sale or not, and how much of a time waster is that? I then try and find runners.... again... I did this once already ..... only yesterday, at the exact same location.... the mall. I am kind of thinking about our economy... and I wonder if the sales are taking a hit... well... all you big box corporate managerial types that are reading my blog this very moment... you might want to hire more staff, or maybe staff that roam around the store or something. I went into three different places, and shopped for my semi-perfect pair of runners... and finally after waiting around for some time... I got someone to grab my size. I wish I could have walked away... but I had already done that TWICE from two other stores... and it was a feeling of hell or highwater that I wanted new runners... and it had to be today.

Then I was thinking about buying a new mattress. I have been thinking about it for a while.... you know... there might be something amiss when you are happy when the husband leaves the bed, rather than comes to bed... there has to be something wrong with the mattress... especially if you still like your husband and all. So anyways... the mattress lady comes along, and we chat, but then she leaves because she has to put a price tag on something.... which is nice and all... but do mattresses sell themselves... I mean really... who speaks for the special coils and the springfoam memory and all those specialty things... isn't it the salesperson. Well, they didn't want my business either.

I did find one thing though.... the girl was willing to take my money... and quickly. I went to go meet her at the pool with her gear, and within moments the debit card was out and money was filing out of the account for snacks & drinks. She is a natural when it comes to this.

In the meantime... the Pippy's christmas present has arrived via U.P.S. from the airmiles people... this was a rather swift exchange of miles & rewards. I ordered up a new camera lense many months back, and it took exactly that... many months to arrive. Hopefully the boys present will not take as long... watch it will. I ordered things early to beat the winter time crunch. I wont start freaking until December 22nd.

In the meantime it's midway through October and I'm thinking about christmas. I am a sick person.

Well, I'm off to meet the wizard.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm left thinking here...."sooooo did you get a new bra?"

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

I also hate malls and big furniture stores, I used to walk into furniture stores and never let the salesman catch me up as he walked up behind me.
I used to walk out of Coquitlam Centre at Christmas and hold my car keys as though I had reached my car, then walk through to the next row of cars and repeat that when a car stopped expecting a space to open up. nasty piece of work, arent I.