Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hating Gladys

I don't particularly hate a Gladys, but this Gladys from the book is quite hateable. She was one nasty woman, although with her evil little indmindedness antecdotes she did make me laugh at certain occasions in the book. Other things about this book were not laughable. Despite the title which is a tell all, I quite enjoyed the book. It was easy to envision the characters as they were portrayed throughout the book.

It's book club tonight.. I would like to thank the email invention people for their invention. Otherwise... just like last Saturday night I would not have gone to my high school reunion this past Saturday, rather than this upcoming Saturday as well as, I would have been all alone next Wednesday night for book club night.

Need. Vitamins. Now.

No comments: