Friday, January 14, 2011

This boy is ...





Absolutely incredibly talented ...

AND YET ... while I CAN say that ...

He stands along side a fistful of hugely talented people.

Except I can take pictures of them.

And not him.

Is it the black curtains, the black piano, the keyboards in front of him, ...

What is it I say ...

I knew this boy was awesome .. and last night he prooved to be incredibly so.

This is the piano music that we got to hear:

Gravity - John Mayer
Logical song, Bloody Well right, Breakfast in America - Supertramp
November Rain - Guns & Roses
Helter Skelter, Got to get you into my life (live and let die) - Paul McCartney
Guns, Guns, Guns - The Guess Who
Baba O'Riley (Teenage Wasteland), Who Are You, Behind Blue Eyes, Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who
Posted by Picasa

No comments: