Monday, April 05, 2010

TODAY is the day

  1. That I finish the "lilypad dress"
  2. Colour this "do" of mine!
  3. Take some photos.
  4. Do the laundry... hey what gives... that ALWAYS makes it on this list!
  5. Find some cream for my coffee.
  6. Might even buy some groceries!
  7. DIG some books out of Miss Pippy's room for "my friend Kim"
  8. Colour my hair
  9. Colour my hair
  10. AND... last but not LEAST... colour the hair.
In other adventures:

I almost finished the dress yesterday... but decided to "take off" and flit around the streets of PoCo, listening to my ipod... so if YOU spotted someone pludging about at the speed of turtle... it was all me people!

We trundled over to my fab-tab-ulous mothers house for a turkey dinner. She was fit to be certain that she wished to make a turkey dinner... I will ask her today whether that will be her choice again to undertake such endeavours again... OH.. and then her tap broke, and Mr Silent fixitman was sitting at home watching his hockey game... so he couldn't even help out.

Feels strange to be home here.. on a Monday...so that is the reason my hair looks so crazy... no wait.... that is not the reason, my hair is crazy on any given day.

Must get cracking as my oumph is lacking!

1 comment:

space said...

Can I see a picture of your coloured hair?