Sunday, April 04, 2010

A BOOK!

Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Norna Landvik.

So guess what! I finally was able to read a book! That sounds like such a feat.. and I guess it is one... but to finish a book, and enjoy it, well that is a feat and a half!

This is exactly as the book depicts by the title, and the picture. This is pure fiction in it's finest! This book SUCKS you in on the first page... so that you are stuck reading it till the end. FOR ONCE, that didn't bother me!

Mind you... it has taken me weeks upon weeks to finish.

(OH... and I attended last months book club, while NOT reading the book!... AND by the sounds of things it probably wasn't a bad one to miss...
while I appreciate a classic, I believe in telling stories by way of movieland... which is what I will stick to: we read Emma by Jane Austin)

No comments: