Sunday, April 04, 2010

Flying times..

I miss arriving here daily... where I have been.. but NOWHERE...  so I am not certain why I haven't made time for my daily chats... because YOU PEOPLE that know me... KNOW that I am in constant communicado with myself ... enough so that I look like a crazy person that is always talking to themselves.

I have a large solution for that.... I think I am going to wear not ONE but TWO bluetoothes! That way I can continuously have my stream of consciousness out there for the world to hear... and yet still look like I have some semblance of order settled in my life.

That might just work.

I can't believe my lack of wordiness that has evolved. Perhaps I am just involved, which has left with me disolved for wordy narration!

So:

Spring has sprung, and so has springbreak!

We went to Alice in Wonderland last Thursday... with Johnny Depp in 3D. Very cool. I don't see many movies on the bigscreen... and this was a must see! Perhaps it was the 3D that caught my eye! HA!

My 12-15 people grew to 23 last Monday. Clearly I need some help in my ability to count heads!

Also... the Rainbow Butterfly restaurant was cool... went there for DimSum... that was an experience.... I went there with my former walking buddies! The Pippy and I ended up doing errand shopping ... which was all good... especially when errand shopping can be done so close to home...! BUT THEN... the sister called me later and wished for me to yet again join her in her most favourite of locations to visit: Walmart! (ick ick double ick!). BUT THIS TIME: we were tricked. There wasn't bedlam and chaos and constant overhead pages, and bad music and screaming children, and badly stocked shelves... and to end a successful of all successful Walmart shopping trips... there were not line ups ten miles deep... but rather... an open and empty line up. Stunned, shocked, amazed and silenced... can there really be a next time???

I FINALLY got the nice rims put back on the Mazda5.... it just isn't my little Mazda5 without the pretty rims... with those silly BLACK rimmed snow tire thingys!

We went off to the Aquarium on Wednesday. That was pretty fun... JimmyDean and his Lady Miss ScrumptiousTea, and the Pippydoll and myself. On the way home we stopped off, and toured the downtown eastside... we had to take a double tour, just to find a home to a bunch of coats that came from my closet. Myself and JimmyDean walked up to a bunch of people standing on the street and asked if they needed them... everything was whooshed out of our hands, and more importantly a brand NEW backpack was ripped from Mr. JimmyDeans piano hands like NO tomorrow. Glad to know that we made someones day. OH.. prior to that we visited a restaraunt.... where I went to go wash my hands, and put my really in need of hair colouring bad do back in order... which is where I see a youngish lady fixing her hair. Me, being not the silent type at times told her that her hair looked great.. and how about trading! She then says to me that she is depressed, has had a bad day, doesn't feel that she looks good, and makes $35,000.00 dollars a year, the least in her office. Hmmm... well...I being Deanna offered her up some instant advice.... so , once you are done in the restaraunt, know that you look good (to a complete stranger), go enjoy the beautiful afternoon spring air, and take a brisk walk, breathe deeply, and blow away your troubled thoughts... and once you have done that maybe you will have to start thinking about a way to make more money within your office, or find a new job... good luck to you..... I said to the dark haired woman as I left the bathroom. OK.. lesson number 4756 "do not talk to strangers".

Thursday I attended my NEW stroke group. I like the way I WRITE that I attended it... that is how I feel at the moment... like I have no qualifying statement that I belong... BUT... I was given the keys to the church to open the doors. OK.. how funny is that... Deanna running a program from the basement of a church.... ?? I wonder if it is OK to scream HOLY flying fruitbats in my head...?

Friday was d-day... "d-day I started d-dressssss". Miss Pippydolls Royal Party MayDay dress... and MAYDAY is what I should have started shrieking from the start. I ironed and ironed and ironed it.. and it is still wrinkled... AND... I am not even sure if I have made the dress with the right sides of the wrong sides together... there has been a lot of thought put into that one...AND that my friends is the problem.. I have put a lot of thought into this dress... and it is not turning out to my satisfaction.... I am just not happy with it.. of course I am also worry that it isn't going to fit... wherein "that will be a a problem"... Saturday also took up a great part of dress making.... all because I wished to line the dress... which changes things altogether... so here I am .. Sunday morning, with a dress half done... which MUST BE FINISHED TODAY.

Miss Pippy stayed at my moms last night.. which destroyed her chances at diving into chocolate trails this morning... being that she is almost 13 (aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!), and yet still very much in tune with the "great things in life"... I assured her that the Easter Bunny had still left her a little something, and that her friend Harold the Monkey was holding on tight to it....

JimmyDean doesn't exactly care about trails of chocolate, but wished to just have something of goodness handed to him... which is what he will get. He will like that I am sure.... I am such a good Easter Bunny!

Alright.... it's a good feeling to have finished the book... (which everyone must read!), and now it's time for the dress!

No comments: