Wednesday, April 22, 2009

work work work work... not!

I believe that I am forgetting to do something.

It's BIG.

I just know it is...

It has to be something, because every Wednesday for the past I don't know how many Wednesdays I have had to do something... I call it Wednesday works! For some reason today I seem to be Wednesday workless. I had a calender bible consult.. and it came up empty.

Of course that doesn't leave me with an empty plate on my hands... I surely have a whole dessert plate load of random things to perform.

There is now the issue of returning the shoes bought for the PIP yesterday, as her only pair of flip-flops flapped. That girl is so absolutely rough on her shoes it is wicked. I have just bought her three pairs of heavy duty yet fashionably presentable foot soldiers for her... they will probably last until the end of the school year... which is about 8 weeks from now... we will be going shopping the day after... One good thing is the fact that I did convince her that her stylish and pretty light neon swooshed nikes fit her just fine. That took some doing.

I believe at this point I am merely here to avoid what is waiting for me.... yes.. a second cup of delicious coffee.... so I will savour it a moment longer... and then make my way outdoors to continue the springcleanup festival... which actually has been going on since the fall... which I never really stopped cleaning up. Like I said before.. if only I would have taken a moment to catch a picture of me raking the backyard on oneside, while the snow was piled high on the otherside... during the winter. Hey.. I have to make my tax dollars work for me.. which is filling my greenwaste container to the brim every 2nd week. I think I could fill two greenwaste containers everyweek... but this way I just poke away at the never ending work. One would think that I lived over near Le*sa's house where she has dogs carrying around deer legs... because they can. OK.. she has one dog carrying around one deer leg...... on a piece of property where deers live, and also die..... but not from dogs.. the dog only found the deer leg after the fact, but claimed it for his own. Of course he wishes to take the deer leg into the house... and that has become problematic. So, NO I do not live on mega-land... but I do have 28 trees that line the back yard with a constant barrage of needles... which end up on the lawn, and then kill the grass.. if I do not continue to rake them all. Cutting the lawn helps to pick up a needles, but if the wheel base is set to high it doesn't pick up the mass quantities that sit low into the grass... and in fact you wouldn't even know they were there.. but I know they are there... and it wrecks my lawn ( I think the poisons it actually....) but only if you insist on walking around with your head swaure to the ground.. like I tend to do.

Well,,... that cup of coffee is gone... that means so am I.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Usually when I have moments lie that I have forgotten something! But most of the time i EVEN FORGET TO WONDER WHAT i FORGOT!
Check out my blog and tell me what you think,,, am I nuts or what!????