Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trivial, yet not

I bought the Indigo Blue Mazda Five for it's colour. I needed colour..... BIG colour. I like the colour. Our Toyota had been white... so in an essance.. no colour. It was a long time with no colour.

Last night I could take it no more. I had to go to the car washplace and wash the car. My Indigo Blue Mazda Five was a varying display of I. Blue to a badly painted rainbow of squished plum. There were some troubling factors in doing the car wash thing. The City is fixing our road.. and has been for the past many number of weeks. Everyday there is sign girl out there.... smoking her cigarette, and doing bad traffic directing.. One day while driving down the road I had sign girl with her sign having an epilectic seizure, and her buddy the city worker waving at me to keep driving.... keep driving dumb woman in the dirty indigo blue mazda five... can you not read hand signals...?? I ignored their signals, as I put my car in reverse... before the digger almost dug up my windshield. Yes people... the frenzied hand signals told me to keep driving .... I am thinking that they were probably [] this close to getting points for a city truck hitting a grubby vehicle... city workers silly games... who knows.

The second tragedy of cleaning up the car is the fact that I can not race down to my favourite location to see the bears. Well, I can... but that would mean that I have to drive on unpaved road, with dust flying.

The third is the way that I drive to Costco... I take the backroute... those little copper buggers don't hang around a three way stop and give you traffic tickets for the magical rolling special stopping that people maybe might want to do ... we just drive fast, and hope that the mama and three baby dears aren't milling about on the roads....

It's supposed to be 21 degrees out today. That's 21 +21, and then you add 30 for the "other" way of figuring temperature. A perfect day to trick you into thinking that summer has arrived, when actually it is still spring. I absolutely need to throw some chemicals on my lawn... because you know.. it's fun and all.

Time to wake the chicklets... those silly chicklets ... always tricking me that they need to keep sleeping, and I need to keep telling them to wake up.

2 comments:

LarryLilly said...

I live in Tex-ass. Its hot here most always. This week it will be 88.

In a few weeks it will be 90, then by June we will be having 100 days of near 100.

I have a black car, an older black car so while the AC works, if you park out in the sun all day, when i get in it at 4 pm, it is a zillion degrees inside. If I buy another car here in Tex-ass, it will be silver, creame or pearl. But not black. My wife has a nice fire engine red truck, but its new, and it has a strong AC, so she can get in and after a minute or two at most, its cool. I am driving on the interstate at 60 mph ten minutes later before my fan slows down from super full blast to just full blast.

Deanna said...

nice to see you back...

Silver, creame or pearl... are nice.. but I like a vehicle that stands apart from the colour of the pavement... which with the amount of rain and such... I am always finding that non-colour vehicles become one with the road.. and I wish for people to see me coming.. rather than pull out, and have me in their back seat....