Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wed-nes-day

It's kind of a strange word really... why can't we just spell it like we see it... in the early morning hours when the light is still the dark, we open one eye from beneath the softness of our pillows and ask... "whensday?"

It's true!

But this only happens on Wednesdays anyways....

In other things that happens on "whensdays"...

That BOY of mine... he will forever run according to his own clock. I could be up in the middle of the night rattling that boy to wake... and we would end up with the same story... he leaves for school in his own time, and at his own pace. It wouldn't matter if a pot of gold was sitting in the driveway for him, and after the stroke of eight it was gone... because he would never see it...

Well, moving on...

The dandelions are not so dandy out front.. and the moss is feeling less mossy outback. I am not EARTHGIRL extraordinaire... I am the CHEMICAL QUEEN of GREEN DELIGHT! Yes people... the chemicals have landed.. and hard! It happened so fast, I didn't even know I had done it.. which in reality... I hadn't. As I was driving past my husbandmans boyfriends house I was busily handing out directions that we needed to deweed the lawns... the conditions were perfect for killing off perfectly natural lawn specimans that I am fooled to believe that they are not... and the husbandman's boyfriend was excitedly talking about our Friday frontlawn get togethers... In the mixup of conversation the husbandman's boyfriend mixed up a batch of what any CHEMICAL QUEEN would love... and quickly spread it over the lawn... great job I say.... except that I didn't want the husbandman's boyfriend to do it... the husbandman was perfectly capable!

So... before the readership has a mindmelt for being a very bad EARTHGIRL... this very morning I watched a crow eat the tiny little WHITE pellets that you add to dirt for hanging baskets. Now this bloody pot has sat since the fall... and today he decides to eat tiny white pellets... or whatever they were...

These are the things that happen... when we insist on asking the question... whensday?

No comments: