Saturday, April 18, 2009

Psychotic event casefile # 13, 754

Yes... it is me I am talking about.

SHOCK of shocks!

I was working quickly with the fingertips this morning trying to get AC/DC tickets... when TICKETMASTER would not accept my password...

The computer had found very good seats.... lucky us... except that you have 2 MINUTES to flip through the screens and throw in the credit card information to get them... GONZO!

I tried again... and this time I was a tad bit psychotic... I had already let TWO tickets pass me by... I wasn't going to let a 2nd set go..

I was trying to read through screens, and click on the right the boxes to get these things.. and the husbandman walks away... DONT WALK AWAY YOU FOOL!!!! I told him he had to be my eyes if I made speelliingg mistakes.... because the computer isn't going to tell you that until you have almost timed out....

In the end I got the tickets.... not quite where the first ones were... but WHO CARES... the Gramsterson and the Husbandman get to go see AC/DC, with actual tickets this time.

My heart ran a marathon this morning... and I didn't even enter for the SunRun or the Boston Marathon.... hmmmmm.

~~~~~

Well, I have got some bad baking going on here... so should get back to it.... one little phone call and I get distracted...

My friend Susan came over the other day... and I didn't have anything exciting to munch on... so either she was a couple days early, or a couple days late... today would be the day to arrive on the doorstep!

~~~~~~~

I will be heading down to the bears in a while... because what is a good day without an ample quantity of time spent staring into wide open empty fields... BECAUSE... you never know when they will arrive... just like they did the other day... I was just visiting the field... with nothing insite.. when along goes my bro-in-law 15 minutes later... and whala~~~~! Mama and her two cubs back for his viewing pleasure....

~~~~~~

Enough... my spatula is calling.

No comments: