Thursday, April 02, 2009

Moving on....

I bought the Pip a lemon yellow jacket. EVERYBODY wears jackets. I asked her to keep it for TODAY, so that when she said her speech about marshmallows... she would look all lemony... no really... actually so she would just look cute.. with that wild hair of hers...

Yesterday was picture day.. so she wore her new lemon yellow jacket to picture day..

... and therefore could not wear it today... it had splatters of something all over it. That girl... trust her, and her ability to stay clean. She had asked for the pink and sparkly item to be purchased for todays (non) event... but I came up short.

I did however make it back to the mall and buy her a new periwinkle blue jacket, and a cute patterned shirt to wear underneath it. Now she will be even more adorabley cute when she tries to sell her marshmallow story.

~~~~~~~~

And yet... much to everybodys impatience... it did really snow around here yesterday. Now that was quite funny.. considering that I just had my snow tires taken off last week...

Go my periwinkle PIP go... you get out there and sell that marshmallow story.. people are going to love you girl!!!

No comments: