Thursday, February 05, 2009

It's a new day.. it's a new ...

COLOUR!

Referring to my hair of course.

The sister came over yesterday, just as I had my hair gunk on my head....she even came coffeeless. Which was OK, because I had coffee... just no cream... the sadness of it all.

Anyways...the PIPPY was curled up in our bed, busily being sick (bad cold), and so we chatted, and chatted, and chatted... and then I said to the sister.. I think my hair is going to fall out... I forgot that I had colour on my head... now you would think... "how the hell can one forget about the colour on their head....?" Well, I speak the truth....I wondered that fact myself... in the end... the hair is actually looking fine, and I even made an honest attempt at finding the grey that hides just around the ears. OK.. so when I was colouring my hair... I think the whole front of my head is grey... because I didn't see much colour attached to the hair follicles. Rats.... I better be careful, and keep colouring my hair... someone might mistake me for an ancient grain.. and I might end up in a loaf of bread!

OK.. must fly....

No comments: