Thursday, February 05, 2009

No confirmation needed!

I went to a meeting yesterday .... five teachery types.

I felt outnumbered.... I should have a representative at my side... or something.

It was just me and my new dark hair.

They had complete confirmation as to how the boy has come to be... I think it might have been meeting of the round table just to confirm the fact that the boy truly does have a clearly psycho mother.

I know I came away with an A+ in that department.

That's alright... at least my hair looked good.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I dreaded those teacher meetings. No more of them for me!
My baby graduates from her college program next month!
Ive caught up on your blog. Ive been away far too long.
Are you free for coffee Tuesday? Email me or Call me in the morning if you want to pop over. I work evenings Monday,