Sunday, February 22, 2009

problamatic-insta-wash

All I want is a clean car.

All I want is for the Mazda 5 to shine.

All I want is for all of the above to be easy.

Apparently not so.

I wish it was easy to haul out a hose, and a bucket and wash the car to spit spot polishy shine.

Things like this are not so simple.

I have a crazy little tilltillsmileygirl to deal with.

With any hint of heading towards the great outdoors, the littlecrazygirl goes all skitteryjittery.

It seems like it should be an easy feat to wash the car, in theory yes....

I have taken to the car wash.

If only the car wash would take to me.

Fridays adventures involved a rinse of water and a rinse of soap, and then a rinse of water.

I never could get the brush to work...

Of course I could ask someone... but that's right.... these are DIY carwashes, sorry, no humans allowed.

So it's either I drive around this world with a half assed clean job, or deal with the little pain in the ass Miss Lucy (aka Ellpee) scamper around and cry, and get all tangled up in the hose... and then cry some more.

I prefer the easy way out... that way when I actually let the little miss out, she can enjoy herself... because after all... I really do enjoy the Little Smiley&Crazy... probably because I can call her anything I want, and her tail will still wag in some form of happiness.

Hopefully I will get better at this car wash thing.... it's all kind of strange.

1 comment:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Our minivan also needs a wash after several trips over the Hope Princeton Highway and the only cleanup has been with the gas station squeegie.
I was driving the other night and had to pull over and clean the headlights with a Tim Hortons napkin I found next to a muffin wrapper on the floor of the van.