Friday, September 19, 2008

More bear no no's

My friend just emailed me... there were bears at the school yesterday evening... OK, wrong direction boys and girls... these kinds of stunts can get you killed... especially around these parts.

The truth of the matter is.... there is a direct roadway leading from a couple of acres or blueberries to garbage cans, which then comes out at the school, where there is a small green area that mimics a forest for these silent ones to hide away for a bit. Life is just not far for these great black beauties.

Onto other things that are important this minute:

I am on AC/DC watch. I have been commanded to buy 4 tickets for the concert in Vancouver. Yes, commanded. Somedays I know my lot in my life. I will be ready with my airmiles mastercard, and do the deed. God help me if I do not get it done!... I wonder if the KING will speak to me again... could this be it... could this be what draws the final line between us... ?? Just tricking folks... I'm still good enough to be around..... as I generally serve up dinner on most nights, & have even been known to be nice on occasions... and I have done homework with the kids...so there you go...even if I come up dry with the AC/DC... hopefully I have other redeeming qualities that can keep this marriage intact!

No comments: