Monday, September 29, 2008

Brilliant!

It's brilliant blue outside... and the summer has hit us hard now that it is fall!

How exciting is that??

I have kept my lackluster flowers on the deck. They look incredibly awful, but are still offering up what little flowering life they have left in them. I will keep them for a bit longer.. in fact.. I might even need to water them later!

"The Till" has gone to work with "The King". They should be happy together.

I am working hard at getting all the laundry washed before I leave this morning. Now that is a brilliant and incredible feat for one Monday morning adventure. I think I might even qualify for the "OMG!" category of momhood/housemaid person. I do know that although I will be out of the home until this afternoon, that gnomes will be in here working hard to create new piles of laundry for me.... I will set traps before I leave the premices.

I am going to hunt down my gardener today. I must get my hands on more weed killing agents. I am wanting to kill off a majority of the bad guys before the lawn goes dormant for the winter... and in the meantime... while the weather is good.. I will forge ahead.

The husbandman went to a reunion the other night. Yesterday he claimed his throat was sore, and therefore that was the reason that he does not talk. Yes, right.

Why am I spotting an ant walking on my wall....or is it a fly.... because they have different implications... and methods of treatment if that is the case. OH, it's a fly... my investigation is complete....

Time to pack my gear and go... I am not completely sure what I am doing today.... this should be interesting!

No comments: