Thursday, September 25, 2008

aha ! A book!


This months book club read. I kind of disliked it... as someone mentioned to me... "Deanna... you do not like many of the books we read?!" Which is true. I try to like them, I do try... and most of them I do read through... except for some. I finished this one... so it really and truly wasn't all that bad, except for the writer herself. Apparently on Oprah someone commented that it transformed them, or something (second hand info ...)... and guess what... here I am today, untransformed. DAMN... I missed the boat again. I dont' even think I could bump into a cruise liner if it were sitting in my bathtub! ANYWAYS.... this girl that wrote this.... I just wanted to smack about... and say MOVE ONE YOU IDIOT! She divorced her husband because she didn't like the life that she was living, or the life that she was going to end up with... so be it.. move on. It's not like the rest of the world isn't looking for their perfect place in life, and are on the continual search to find it. Hey baby... we have all walked a mile in those shoes. So that's my review... it's a good thing it's here.. and not on some chapters forum!

No comments: