Monday, July 28, 2008

rickledicklequack

The greeen waste guys are just going by. I wish they would slow their pace so I could quickly jump out back and scoop up some more green waste in the blink of a rickledicklequack.

I have been off my omega 3-6-9-'s... I think it is beginning to affect me.

Other things that are affecting me is the fact that I have no cream for my coffee. It jsut isn't the same without cream.

In other things going amiss:

The crows are eating Till-Till's bone, my hanging basket looks like SHIT! , and it seems that I needed a larger couple of bags for all the stuff that I am giving away to the Sally Ann.... which I do not have. Well... at least I mopped up all the dogs mud prints from yesterday... that she tracked in and out, in &out... in &out... in & out.... in & out of the house yesterday while she was busily panicking that the husbandman was out front and leaving her behind. It was a nice look. this time last year the kitchen was non-existant... so you now... it's good to whimper about filthy dog paws and dirty floors.

Bleh... this coffee is bad... time for another cup.

No comments: