Monday, July 21, 2008

Real mother

Do youthink a real mother would have at attempted to feed her family something at least by 6:50 in the early evening?

I can not possibly be a real mother.

Some days it just isn't evident that I am the brightest brick on the block. I guess because I am not hungry, and it is lovely and warm out... therefore everybody should be the same.

I am certain I am not a real mother.

Currently the PIP and her friend are busily painting their new wooden furniture that they have built. I am not hearing any huge complaints about dinner, with the exception of ONE question, and that is if we were having dinner. At this point I am not sure....

Clearly I am not a real mother!

OH... PS... Chas... you have disappeared.... 24 weeks and disappearing makes for nervous readers. I hope things are going alright for you.

2 comments:

Chastity said...

Things are good for us, I assure you :). And I'm 27 weeks! Can you believe it?!?

Susan said...

Is that cough gone yet. I can surely relate to that other annoying situation related to the cough. You remember how I sneeze. Now that PISSES me off!
We often dont eat untill sometimes dark in the summer! I guess I am not a real mom either.
Keep wednesday open, I hope you can join us.See my blog for details.