Sunday, July 20, 2008

First weekend GONZO!

This was the first of my three weekends off.

It has been lovely and warm, and full of nothing. (AND that is not a bad thing).

In other things useless:

ME.

My tasks.

My newspaper reading.

My cough.

My watering chores.

In things exciting:

I saw a bear tonight. He was lovely and doughy looking.
~~~~~~~~~~
I started cleaning the girls room yesterday.... and didn't bother starting back up today. SHE decided to start in DOING THINGS... so I most excitedly let her at it. Somehow I am thinking that this room cleaning is going to lead to a garage sale. I am going to have to hunt down some junk from our home to add to the mix... that way it will look like something.

I have managed to secure some project time with her and myself this week. That should be fun, imbetween the demands that I HAVE to take her out for food. Somehow she just loves that.

I am hoping that the headache caused by the coughing will dissipate soon. It is just annoying. Even holding my head to stop it from throbbing about doesn't help. I won't talk about the even more annoying situation of what coughing does. Now that just plain PISSES me off.

But.. I will not leave on a sour note.... the boy and I were doing some casual mirror measuring of our heads. He's probably three inches taller than me... the little rascal! My once cute little 'BOBE-DEE', who now plays the piano on demand.... where did the days go???

No comments: