Monday, July 14, 2008

Day one of silence

The kids have gone to summer camp today.

It is just me, the TILL, and the homerenovating HUSBANDMAN.

He is currently cutting up concrete. Too much work for this girl to think about. He on the other hand takes it all as a challenge.

We were talking about the project yesterday afternoon. He said he didn't care if this project wasn't done until spring. AND... I have to admit... either do I! The real reason behind this is it doesn't really affect me in any way. He is building another family room. But until it is done & he breaks the wall in the kitchen, it will not matter. It's all work that doesn't affect my living space. AND you know... I have a hard enough time keeping this little house clean.. let alone another room to keep tidy & in order.

For the meantime... I am listening to BANG BANG BANG... I'd rather that than scowling children.... oh yes... that's right .... they are at summer camp... until 4:00.

1 comment:

Susan said...

No children and the sound of hard work! Wow that sounds like such a turn on! Nothing like knowing hubby is getting things done. Sorry, but I have a weakness for hard work. Now let me clarify... I am not lusting after your hubby, though he is very yummy. I meant, that I get revved up when MY hubby is working with heavy tools like a jaqck hammer or concrete drill!\I know, I am nutso!