Saturday, July 19, 2008

The drugs have started working!

The hissing growling & gurgling have settled now. It only happens when I sleep, so I do not notice it as much.

so ... a recap of the week....

Children at camp.
My accomplishments = zero.
The husbandmans = a cement wall constructed.

I did go out yesterday afternoon with the crazy sister and bought the kids a new pair of summery shoes. Pink & orange for one & black and green for the other. Just take a guess which was for who!

Our friends came over. That was a delight. I am a challenging invitee... as I invited, and then emailed to uninvite but to reinvite for Saturday, but then when they came on the original invited Thursday it all worked out anyways. I think I even said something that would the KING would BBQ. But that didn't happen, and we ordered out for Sushi. It was all quite lovely. We saw bears, listened to the boy play his piano songs, drank wine, tim hortons & ate strawberry shortcake. AND, it was beautiful and sunny out. This all took place even though the KING had not built his wall as he had fully intended, and we are all alive to talk about it.

I saw a momma and her cub last night, but they were far into the field, so there were no pictures to capture.

I have a cool picture of a monarch butterfly to put here... I just have to take it off my camera first. I think I will quite like it.

In other things that I quite like:

I am off from work for the next three weekends. That is pleasant.
Someone called me about a job yesterday. I think I might remember applying for this job... sometime last year. Now there is a score for you!
I am finally feeling motivated to help the PIP start cleaning her room. I have currently laiden the hallway with what looks to be yard sale items.... but that is not the case... her room has just simply exploded!

The girl has currently left with the husbandman in the jeep to go buy lumber materials. This is right up her alley. Of course she was perfectly outfitted with all her pink & oranges to be beauiful and lovely at the lumber store. Life as a beauty queen.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks D. It was a lovely evening. It was a record, seeing you twice in one week! Does that mean we have had our limit now for the year?
Seriously, we both enjoyed ourselves, and I was honnored to be witness to the Amerisons talent, He is incredible. But then, you already now that! Glad you are feeling better!
I am off Wed to Sat this week...hint hint.
Wed, we are doing a phot shoot of the neices. They will get dressed up all funky and cute then I will shoot them all so we can do a scrapbooking day! Do you think fuss would like to join us?
Delete the hotmail address and use ksstcyr@telus.net