Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday reality check.

Rats.

How is it that the weekend should go by so quickly?

It's done and over.. and I haven't even done anything. Except work... oh yes, can't forget about that.

I am busily sucking back some Kirkland childrens vitamins ..... still..... they are just hideous tasting. I only have about 196 left to go before the bottle is finished, and I can chuck it into recycling. They don't expire until Jan 2009... rats again. I will just tuck them back into the left side of the computer monitor...

I sent away some emails to people that I know. Big thanks to those who emailed me back.. and a no comment to those that are busily in love and have no time for boring people entering your in boxes without a glint of fun in their lives....he h ehe he heh he

I boiled up a spot of tea in the new microwave earlier. This will probably freak my friend Susan out.. I am sure of it. I wanted a cup of tea.. and the kettle is sitting outside on the OLD STOVE.. and it isn't shiny enough to come back into the new kitchen. It did the trick, and I was happy... until the tea was gone, and I wanted more.. now it's almost too much work to go for a "do over".

I had a bunch of chairs delivered here today. They are sitting out in the garage at the moment. There was supposed to be a table attached to these chairs, but it got damaged in the process of arriving... so another one will be arriving in a couple of weeks, or something like that.

The KINGhusbandman is claiming that he will be completely done the kitchen by this upcoming weekend. He has installed all of the tile (backsplash).. and it looks wonderfully amazing. There are still the switches, light fixtures, sink and dishwasher to finish up with, and some grout for the walls.. but the time will be coming soon that everything should be complete.My camera batteries are currently charged and ready for picture taking... but with things not completed, I am not going to start snapping...

I think tomorrow I will unload my old refridgerator, and reload the new refridgerator...right now we are living out of both. It seems kind of weird.. I just haven't got around to emptying the beastly object.

The boy is currently learning the "jurassic park" theme on the piano... it is very pretty.. I didn't realize how pretty of a song it is... I would just not say that to him.. as he would not want to be learning a pretty song... or at least I don't think he would.

I have a new dryer as well.. we have had it for a couple of weeks actually. I like the way I can't even count to one mississippi before the buzzer has finished buzzing. That puts a smile on my face. Earlier... what didn't put a smile on my face was the music that they were playing at safe.way. The assistant manager told me that he just tuned it out. I said to him that is probably because he isn't a highly psychotic woman that has just come a frantic day at work, with twenty other things on her mind, plus an invisible shopping list to work through. He just stared at me. Hmmm... odd of him....

I saw on the front of some magazine while standing in line to pay for groceries that prince william will not be king... well.. I was thinking that exact same thing.. my very own prince william will not be king. What a coincidence.

I had a meeting with the boys teacher the other day. The school gave us a days notice. It was a very tricky thing to do.. although I still managed to call and make an appointment. When I asked the secretary what spots were available, she quickly told me ..."all of them"... I met with the boys teacher, which I was very nervous about.. as I had made a list... a list of things that I wanted her to read. She probably thought (and still does) I was nuts. In the end she was most impressed with the fact that I had put some thought into our 1o minute meeting. She stated that he was an interesting mix, and he kept her on her toes. Well that's alright by me then. My friend didn't care to meet the teacher, all she cared about was the fact that her child was in the challenge program. Raw raw!

Yesterday instead of going to work, I went off to a meeting... it was a long drive... but it was a good drive.. because it was on a Saturday. In enjoyed it very much, and met a woman, who I had known only once a year for the last five years, ... that we are very much the same. She runs another branch of the stroke group... so now I am going to travel out to her space on one these Wednesdays.. and see what she is up to.... it's weird meeting someone so much like you... especially when you have a stalker/bookend that is already like you....

The new fridge is a little on the noisy side... I am not used to ice cubes tumbling about inside the freezer again... we used to have that.. but one night, many moons ago... water was pouring out of the freezer because the ice machine thingy had taken some steroids, and was ballooning out of control. I am certain I will become used to it very quickly.

I know that the water tastes flat. If water can taste flat at all... but it just does.

This nights research is including automatic speech. I have found an oxford journal to read from.. but it isn't giving me what I want... so I must return to another google page....I just want automatic speech... I don't want all the theories of retraining.... aaaahhhhhh!

Well it is time for me to go and print my jokes....but first I have to find them...

No comments: