Sunday, October 14, 2007

The longest hours..

I have decided that I can not stand my job anymore.

I absolutely can not stand it.

I am tired of it.

I am bored of it.

I can not stand to hear the phone ring.

I can not stand to help one more lost soul.

I want to be completely done from this job.

It was only supposed to be temporary.

That was 20 years ago.

The only thing you do in this job is move on, you never move up.

I am tired of it, and would love to move on... but to what...

Today I was talking with a friend who has moved on.

I asked her about the job opportunities.

They seemed reasonable.

The chicklets are growing up, and do not need me "as much".

I think it's time for me to move on.

The sad thing is, I worked with a great group of people this weekend.

I am really tired of never going anywhere in this life.

Not that I am needing to go places, because considering how much his little family of mine travels... I really don't need to go anywhere at all.

One thing I do know.. is that I need to leave.

My favourite word of the week has been: "FUCK!"

Now I am FUCKING mad that I did not get all that I needed to get accomplished this weekend at work. The favourite FUCK word just isn't cutting it any longer, as many things seem to be pissing me off for no apparant reason. I think this ultimate evil is coming from my complete dissatisfaction from my work. Every FUCKING Friday I search for jobs, and to no avail.. I can not find any that suit my ideal. The real trouble with that is the fact that I am capable to do many things in work life, and am not just suited for only one type of job, hence the complete psychotic state that I have apparently entered.

I guess better luck next week... so for now... it's just another FUCKING DAY.

oh.. sorry to those with tender spots to the eyebulbs... it's just the fucking way it has to be for now.

1 comment:

Wind Blossom said...

I've been rolling that one off my tongue as of late as well...what is it that just makes you feel a little better...a little?!